Saturday, July 14, 2007

Thank you Springfield

This will be my last entry for this blog. I am moving from Springfield at the end of this month and I do not think it is proper to post God Family Springfield when I am no longer a citizen here. Thank you for the many battles over the years. I have got many death threats, crank calls, hate mail and the like. But there has been those who have called with well wishes and support. If you like my cutting edge and God fearing post then I suggest you visit my other blog The Watchman. Which is also on blogspot.com. Also I will be sending my usual letters for small, non intrusive, God fearing Government to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. They are ultra liberal so I doubt they will be as kind as Tony has. But thank you all for the 10 years I have called Springfield home.

No comments: