Saturday, February 18, 2006

HB 1502 is an unwelcomed mandate

RE: Bill would protect all from bullying News Leader 2-17-06

HB 1502 is why no parent in their right mind should send their kids to the Government’s welfare schools. Rep. Lampe now wants Jefferson City to dictate your communities values and school policies. This bill would require all school districts to have one policy in-spite of what the local school board says. This is nothing more then a usurpation of power by people who do not share the same values as you. As long as you have kids, you will have bullying. This is an insult to the teachers. Lampe’s bill acts as if our teachers do nothing to protect their kids from bullying. This is a local issue that should be solved locally. As for Mr. Dressel and his groups obvious voice in this legislation, I say why are you insistent that we accept your abnormal lifestyle as normal. And tell me how a 6 year old can understand that they have an attraction towards the opposite sex? Maybe if we kept your groups agenda out of our schools we wouldn’t have any LGBT youth. Missouri you brought this upon yourself when you decided to push God out of your schools to let Dressel’ group in.

1 comment:

Rev Chris M Fluharty said...

Thank you for your comments however I had to delete it because I do not allow anonymous post on my blog. I have been videotaped without permission before at a function it is uncomfortable but I know as a public figure you subject yourself to things out of your control. Until I uncover these un Chirstian acts I believe Loudon is sincere. I worked for him all last session and saw nothing I'd consider un-Christian. Thank You